Interested in attending?
Participate as a supplier
2018 details below…
Experience the ‘M&IT Model’ of buyer-supplier events in modern way enabling you to engage with prospective new customers through a creative and interactive process.
No more boring forums, no more endless one-on-one sales pitches, it is the way to inform, educate and build relationships in a fun and professional environment. Ensure you attend this event which brings together suppliers and senior personnel from leading agencies in an interactive mix of work, fun, education and competition, creativity and inspiration.
Don’t take our word for it, see what participants from our last event had to say or watch the event video to discover why the M&IT Agency Challenge is so different.
The next M&IT Agency Challenge will be taking place on 18th & 19th July 2018 at the Celtic Manor Resort.
- £7,295 + VAT for a two people either from the same or two different organisations.
- £5,195 + VAT for a one team member entry from one organisation
Rates are all-inclusive including two nights accommodation and all meals with beverages (breakfast/lunch/dinner) plus full use of audio-visual presentation equipment.
- You get the opportunity to present to all agency buyers with one 10-minute presentation
- You present in a professional presentation theatre environment
- You can show your video on a big screen format, with surround sound, to maximise impact
- Your presentation can be interactive and fun
- You receive one-to-one appointments requested by the agency
- You can interact with all the buyers over 48 hours in a variety of team games and video shoots
- You can enjoy many networking opportunities including lunches, evening BBQ and gala dinner on the final evening
The M&IT Agency Challenge really does help conference and event venues, destinations and suppliers build relationships with key agency personnel in a fun and engaging way.
We hope to see you at the next M&IT Agency Challenge.
Suppliers meeting the buyers at 1-2-1 sessions, bbq dinner, taking part in team activities and enjoying the gala dinner.