Austria Center Vienna
As Austria’s largest conference centre and Europe’s top address for scientific conferences, corporate conventions and events we are here to support event organisers to meet the needs of all their participants and add value across the board.
FACTS & FIGURES
- Well connected: 7 minutes to the city centre, 30 minutes to the airport
- 24 halls, 180 purpose built meeting rooms, 22,000 sqm of exhibition space, flexible networking areas
- High availability WiFi infrastructure for 35,000 simultaneous connections, 100 Mbit WiFi is provided for free!
- Large in-house inventory: of light and sound equipment
- Dedicated team from planning and communications to execution
Speaker Bio: Karin Stattmann
I have been working in the meetings industry for 10 years, 6 of those years as a sales manager at the Austria Center Vienna. Since June 2016 I am based in London to have more direct access to our customers in the UK and to strengthen ties with association, corporate and agency customers. I am passionate about this industry and love working with meeting planners to find the best solution for their event and make their life as easy as possible. I love my destination Vienna and am proud of our venue, which constantly thrives to be on the forefront of innovation and digitalisation and which constantly invests in new technologies and formats. I am a regular at industry events and have attended IMEX, EIBTM, ICCA and MPI events. I use these events to learn about the latest trends and innovations and to connect with people all over the world.