Copenhagen Convention Bureau
From Hans Christian Andersen, the Little Mermaid and old cobbled streets to defining furniture designs, experimental public spaces and globally renowned modern architecture, Copenhagen presents a unique experience.
Copenhagen is also the birth place of new Nordic cuisine and one of the world’s true gastronomic hotspots and creative playgrounds.
Copenhagen is consistently ranked among one of the world’s most popular, people-friendly capital cities for business events. From its easy International accessibility and efficient transport infrastructure to a constantly expanding choice of world-class hotels and restaurants, this clean and safe city has everything your event needs.
Copenhagen offers you access to world-class meeting must-haves, including truly inspiring venues and professional partners, and amazing possibilities for hosting meetings and conventions, inspirational incentives, social events and networking sessions.
The Copenhagen Convention Bureau is the official liaison between you and the Copenhagen meetings industry. We offer free advice and assistance and it will be our pleasure to inspire and assist you in making your planning easier and your event a great success.
Why choose Copenhagen:
- 165 direct flight routes, including 36 long-haul flights to Copenhagen Airport
- 13 minutes from airport to city centre
- 18.100 hotel rooms, increasing to 23.600 by 2021
- Copenhagen 4th best city infrastructure worldwide (Mercer, 2017)
- One of the most liveable cities in the world (Mercer, 2017)
- Nordic knowledge hub with 10 universities, 165.000 students and 16.000 researchers and scientist
- Green capital with an ambitious plan to become CO2 neutral by 2025 – in 2016 bikes outnumbered cars in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen and Copenhagen CVB ranked 2nd on Global Destination Sustainability index (2016)
Our free of charge services are:
- Information and advice on meeting facilities, accommodation, transportation, social activities, teambuilding, incentives etc.
- Introduction to local service providers in Copenhagen including Destination Management Companies.
- Access to promotional materials, videos, images, and brochures about Copenhagen
- Facilitation of site inspections and educational trips in Copenhagen
We work closely with our extensive network of professional partners and together we offer all the support you need to ensure a successful event.
Speaker Bio: Lene Corgan
Originally from Copenhagen, I have lived in London for the past 20 years and worked in the UK meetings industry as a destination marketer. I am passionate about my original home town of Copenhagen and I love sharing with others what this lovely city has to offer for both business or pleasure. In my spare time, I love spending time with my two gorgeous boys and I am also on the board of our industry charity Meeting Needs trying to make a difference for those less fortunate.