Newbury Racecourse offers large, stylish and flexible conference and events facilities conveniently located along the M4 and A34 corridor. Newbury Racecourse has its own station, one stop from Newbury Station, with direct connections to London Paddington which is only 50 mins away. We have packages to suit all types of conferences, exhibitions, private dining, weddings and outdoor events.
- 3 large grandstands housing 42 syndicate rooms plus the Royal Box
- 2,000m² indoor ground floor space
- 4,000m² hard standing • 300 acres of grounds
- £50m completed refurbished of the outdoor space
- Brand new Owners Club conference centre (up to 250 delegates)
- Largest conference capacity – 1,000 delegates (theatre)
- Outdoor space is available for events from small numbers up to over 22,000 people
- 3,700 free car parking spaces
- Close to the M4 and M3 motorways
- Own mainline rail station with direct trains to London Paddington and Reading
- Within an hour’s drive of Heathrow and Southampton airports
- 24-hour access
- On-site security
We manage our conferences and events as efficiently as we run our race days; we are dedicated to excellence and deliver impeccable service to clients through our meticulous handling and attention to detail as proven by our recent awards for customer service and catering. Alongside running a busy conference centre, we own and manage our own hotel. The Lodge is Newbury Racecourse’s new hotel, opened in 2015, located in the grounds of the Racecourse estate, just a 2 minute walk away from Newbury Racecourse Station. The 36 ensuite bedrooms each have individually designed décor, luxury Super King sized beds draped in bright white Egyptian cotton and bespoke furniture. We also offer a delicious breakfast and friendly service.